Shaykh Ahmad Bazmul on Important Foundations of the Book and Sunnah (Which Oppose and Refute the Mumayyi'ah and Haddaadiyyah) - Part 3
Filed under: The False Principles of Ali Hasan al-Halabi
Sunday, April 07 2013 - by Manhaj.Com
Key topics: Bazmul Halabiyyah Haddadiyyah Hajooriyyah Yahya Al-Hajuri Ali Hasan Al-Halabi Abul-Hasan Al-Ma'ribee
Part 3: An Important Foundation of the Religion - The Avoidance of Tribulations
The Shaykh explained the third important foundation which is the avoidance of tribulations, a Muslim seeks to avoid tribulations and should beware of entering into tribulations. Keeping away from tribulations is from the manhaj of the Righteous Salaf. So what should be the position (way) in the time of tribulations? The Shaykh explained this with the following points:
1) Not delving into and not partaking in disputation, argument as it relates to that tribulation when it arises.
2) To leave the issue to the senior scholars (who have detailed knowledge of the affair), they will delve into the issue and will separate the truth from the falsehood.
3) To benefit from the tawjeehaat (directions, advice) of those senior scholars which is from the angle of knowing the truth from falsehood, not from the angle of delving into tribulation.
4) To avoid what is a dangerous issue which is that a person does not start aiding a person, or a jamaa'ah which has erred (and whose affair is being clarified) [i.e. when it is apparent and clear that the scholars have begun to criticise and make his affair clear].
5) Warning against making the claim (during this tribulation) that the truth cannot be distinguished and that this is a time of fitnah and that we should avoid the entire issue, that the truth has not (and cannot) be distinguished - despite the fact that the scholars have clarified the truth already. The fact is that the truth will always have helpers, supporters, those who clarify it and distinguish it.
End of Part 3. Note that seeking the truth by way of the Scholars of the truth is not considered as partaking in the fitnah (tribulation) as is claimed by the biased partisans. The truth (in each issue) will always have a scholar who will clarify it and explain it, and seeking that truth is what is desired, it is not to be considered as partaking in fitnah.
|Politics & Current Affairs|
|Ittibaa' & Taqleed|
|Walaa & Baraa'|
|Yasir Qadhi and Muhammad Hijab: Ikhwaniyyah in Theory and Practice|
|The Decades Old Slanders and Labels of the Khārijites, Quṭbists and Surūrists Recycled by Moḥammad Abushamma Against Salafis: Jāmiyyah, Madākhilah, Khāwārij, Murjiʾah|
|Bayan Talbis al-Muftari: Muhammad Munir and the Fahm (Understanding) of the Salaf|
|Muhammad Munir: When Pride and Arrogance Lead You to Reject Truth and Play Victimhood With Your Audience|
|An Invitation to Munir Muhammad to Repent and Warning From Arrogance and Playing Games with Allah's Deen|
|Munir Muhammad: The Dīn of the Jahmites and Ash'arites in Making Oppressive, Foolish Things Possible for Allah|
|Munir Muḥammad: From Watering Down Manhaj to Watering Down the Affair of Tawhid|
|Revilement of the Misguided Liar Khalid Abd al-Rahman al-Misri Upon Shaykh Rabi and Refutation of His Falsehood|
|The Misguided Ikhwani Shadeed Muhammad: Part 8 - The History of African American Personality Worship, Tawhid and Walaa and Baraa|
|The Misguided Ikhwani Shadeed Muhammad: Part 7: Ahl al-Kitab and Mushrikeen Closer to Allaah in Worship and Devotion than Many Muslims|
|Search This Site|
|Aqidah.Com - Islamic Belief|
|Dajjaal.Com - The Antichrist|
|Al-Hasan al-Basree (d. 110H): Al-Hajjaaj bin Yusuf is the Punishment of Allaah|
|The Rulings of the Scholars Upon 'Ustadh' Abdur-Rahman Hasan Who Lied Upon the Prophet|
|Taqi ud-Din an-Nabahani and Hizb ut-Tahrir: Between the Divine Methodology of Rectification and the Secular Materialistic Methodologies of Socio-Political Change Through Party Politics|
|Tahir Wyatt, Shadeed Muhammad and the 'Nation of Islam': Part 1|
|Refutation of Muhammad Munir Mufti's False Claims Regarding al-Jarh wal-Ta'deel and Warning from and Boycotting the Innovators|
|Ibn Abil-Izz al-Hanafi: Allaah Empowers Tyrannical, Oppressive Rulers Over the Subjects Due to Their Own Oppression and Corruption|
|Shaykh Saalih al-Fawzan Warns From Studying with the Likes of al-Hajuri Who Cause People to Doubt About Their Aqidah|
|Takfir and the Excuse of Ignorance: Shaykh Muhammad bin Abd al-Wahhaab|
|The Crimes Of 'Ustadh' Abdul-Rahman Hassan Against The Usul of Salafiyyah: Part 1|
|The Conference of Green Lane Mosque (Singers and Ikhwanis) and Internal Politics: Part 4 - Protecting the Historical Record From Distortion and Neglect|